Home

Free Internet Access
100% free internet wireless connection in the UK. It doesn't matter if you're in a restaurant or at home, it's free where and when you want.
Completely Secure
Our network is totally secure. We have the best engineers and computer science professionals that work 24/7 on improving security.
Access Available 24/7
Unlimited access to our network where and when you want. We'll never shut it down. Did we say that it's 100% free?
24/7 Support
There's nothing worse than having a problem with your connection at night and no one picks up the phone to help you out.
High Speed Connection
Not only is it free, but you're also getting access to a high-speed internet and wifi connection (100mb download speed)
5,000 Wifi Spots
By 2015 we plan on being able to serve the entire population. But as of now we have over 5,000 wifi hotspots all over the UK.

Welcome to Free Internet UK!

We were founded by Jamie Moseley, a serial entrepreneur and billionaire founder. He decided to start this ambitious project 2 years ago, and his mission is very simple. Our team has grown and has expanded to include sites on top rated gun safes for your perusal. 

To Provide Free Internet to the Whole United Kindom

We obviously want to get there as fast as possible, but we also want to make sure that our technology is the best in the market, to avoid downtime and security issues. These are extremely important to us and to all our users.

How does it work?

It's very simple. If you have  a device (laptop, smartphone, tablet, etc..) that supports wireless connection you can be a use of Free Internet UK. You simply create an account, send us your details, and your live! That's it. Nothing complicated.

If at any point you no longer want to take advantage of our service you simply cancel it.

How can we provide free internet forever?

Our founder as accumulated a small fortune over the years and has decided to give back to the British people. Jamie is using 95% of his wealth to fund this project along with donations from everyone that wished to support this movement and organization. The other 5% are coming thanks UH who are reviewing the best deer hunting knife. Check them out.

There's no free internet where I live. Why?

We launched only 2 years ago, and although we currently have 2,000,000 users using how are network, we still have a long way to go. Again, we expect to cover every resident of the UK by 2015. Free, reliable and high-speed internet for everyone.

If you have more questions, feel free to get in touch with us through our support page.

Latest News

Free Internet UK just passed the 2,000,000 active users

This is a great milestone the one we’ve just...
By Milan | September 13, 2015 | Milestones

Free Internet Marketing Workshop UK

30 DAY INCOME EXPLOSION PRELAUNCH
Every business needs LEADS.

I'm talking about HOT LEADS.

Imagine being able to generate 25 to 50 RED HOT TARGETED LEADS every single day for your business.

On Monday November 28th at 7:00 PM PST / 10 PM EST learn how to generate 25 to 50 leads PER DAY - FOR FREE using Facebook.

If I hadn't seen these 2 millionaire mentors do this LIVE I may not even have believed that it could be done. Darren Little and Ari Maccabi are going to show you exactly how they do it STEP BY STEP.

All I know is...

if a couple of marketers can start a launch with only $1349 each and generate $237,000 in PROFIT without spending a penny on paid marketing,

IF I WAS YOU.... I WOULD BE THERE WHEN IT HAPPENS!

If you want to get the coordinates for the webinar,

Click here: thebestonlinebusinessmentor.com/30dayincomexplosion
... See MoreSee Less

Students implementing the 1k Per Day Strategy and hit:

1K in 1 day!
3k in just 3 days!
3k in just 9 days!
20k in 19 days!
16k in 7 weeks!

If I could teach you how to get your Facebook inbox filled with interested people about your business every single day.

And show you how to scale up your marketing campaign and show you the proper method to help consistently make $10,000 or more a month, would that help your business?

Hit the like and comment "MORE INFO" if that interests you.
... See MoreSee Less

Free Internet Marketing Workshop UK added a new photo. ... See MoreSee Less

Free Internet Marketing Workshop UK added a new photo. ... See MoreSee Less

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *